Opportunities with Olympic Sports & Spine Rehabilitation
The staff of Olympic Sports & Spine Rehabilitation is committed to excellence. We are looking for individuals with this same commitment to quality.
We take pride in our multi-clinic outpatient physical and occupational therapy clinics. Olympic Sports & Spine Rehabilitation is one of the leading teaching practices in the state of Washington. Opportunities for learning and professional development are limitless.
We have an active staff made up of mountaineers, water skiers, soccer players, coaches, chefs, singers, snow boarders and more. We look forward to meeting you!
Current Job Openings
- Full-Time Physical Therapists
- Full-Time Occupational Therapist
- Part-Time Physical Therapists
- Clinic Manager - Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist - Part Time (Under 24 hours not eligible for benefits)
- Patient Services Representative (South Hill)
If you are interested in joining the team at Olympic Sports & Spine Rehabilitation please email your resume and employment application to our Human Resources department. You may also fax your resume and application to 253-581-5203.
Learn more about our Residency Program offered to employees.