Denis Beaulieu MS, PT
Puyallup-South Hill Clinic , Clinical Manager, Physical Therapist
Denis Beaulieu, MS, PT
"I believe as a physical therapist I can help people achieve their goals by understanding what’s important to them, how they think and then tailoring a program that will best help them succeed. "
Denis is an orthopedic physical therapist. He is the Clinical Director of the South Hill Clinic. He joined OSSR in 2010. He is currently working to obtain his certification in manual therapy (COMT) through the Maitland-Australian System.
- Manual Therapy
- Ankle/ foot biomechanics - a continuation of his Master’s degree research project in ankle bracing.
- Bachelor of Science in Anatomy and Physiology, Andrews University, 1991
- Masters of Science in Physical Therapy, Andrews University, 1992
- American Physical Therapy Association, 1991
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington, 1994
- Oregon Physical Therapy Association, 1992
- Orthopedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association, 2010
- PPSIG (Private Practice Special Interest Group)
Denis enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, playing volleyball, golf, water skiing and playing acoustic guitar.